Ticket cost includes:
- opening healing ceremony, closing healing ritual, and a choice of 9+ workshops throughout the day
- all-organic lunch buffet, plus snacks, teas, and water for your bottle or cup (available all day)
- rest area and free samples of all-organic products to pamper yourself and each other
- access to the outdoor Village, a co-created space where women teach classes, offer free 15-min healing sessions and mini classes, and where where you can trade/buy handmade products. If you wish to sell products all day instead of being a conference participant, please contact glasak (at) yahoo (dot) come for info on how to become a vendor sponsor.
- invitation to join our Women’s Healing Village Facebook group where you can be in touch with the WHC community members, ask questions, receive support, connect with carpooling opportunities, find resources and sisters to attend events any time during the year, and promote your offerings.
Yes, mothers with nursing infants can participate. There is no conference fee for nursing infants.
- Youth tickets can be purchased for ages 3-14.
- Adult tickets are for ages 15 and up.
The conference takes place mostly outdoors rain or shine, and there are some indoors spaces as well. Be prepared with umbrella and dress comfortably for variable weather. We had some rain for the first time in 6 years, last year, and women told us they had a beautiful and magical day. The key is to be prepared so you will feel comfortable.
If you are a conference participant who also wants to offer free mini-sessions or mini-classes in the outdoor Village, please contact glasak (at) yahoo (dot) com with what services you are providing. Please bring everything you will need: massage table, blanket to work on, canopy if you want to bring one, table, chair(s) and your promotional items, or a basket or box of items for sale. It is best to keep your items to one box or basket-full, plus flyers and business cards. You are welcome to either place your items on our communal offerings table, or keep them with you or at the place where you will be offering sessions in the Village. IF you wish to sell products all day, please contact glasak (at) yahoo (dot) come for info on how to become a vendor sponsor.
We have a small number of work-trade tickets. Please, contact glasak (at) yahoo (dot) com to find out which positions are still available. We generally need help with video, photography, set-up and clean-up and some kitchen assistance.
There will be 3+ workshop choices during each time slot, including yoga, dance, sound healing, indigenous health and wisdom, women’s health. The exact schedule is evolving so please check back often to see what we have added: https://womenshealingconference.com/coming-soon/
- Receive free 15-minute sessions with bodyworkers and other healing practitioners (depending on availability). Sessions are first come first served, according to availability of bodyworkers. We are not able to schedule sessions for you.
- Enjoy the Pampering Oasis tent where you can use free samples of organic body care products.
- Yoga mat, blanket, comfortable clothing (layers are great) that makes you feel like a goddess
- Sun hat and/or sunscreen, refillable water bottle, umbrella to protect you from sun or showers, comfortable shoes and water resistant ones if it’s looking wet.
- Cash if you would like to purchase any products from instructors and vendors
- An open heart and mind, a journal and pen if you like to write
- Water Bottle and/or a Mug to refill with our water or tea
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.