Village Teachers & Mini-Healing Session Providers
Thank you for your interest in sharing your wisdom at our 9th Annual Conference, Women’s Healing Village on Saturday May 4, 2019! Our outdoor collaborative village format allows the community to enjoy a variety of talents and gifts from wonderful women like you!
After reading the following info, contact us as soon as possible via the links provided below, with the info we requested, and with any questions. Once we confirm your offering, we will email you a special link to purchase either a Teacher Ticket or a Mini-Healing Session Provider Ticket. PLEASE NOTE: there are a limited number of these tickets available so be sure to purchase your ticket very soon after you receive the ticket link from us.
As a Village Teacher or Mini-Session Provider, you must arrive by latest 9:30 am to participate in the Opening Community Healing Ceremony. Or, to participate in the 8:30am workshops, be sure to arrive at 8:00 am to be checked-in at the registration desk.
Village Teacher Ticket and Complimentary Mini-Healing Session Provider Ticket is $100 ($95 less than regular ticket) and includes:
- delicious organic vegetarian buffet lunch (with some vegan, gluten-free, and meat options), snacks and beverages all-day
- access to healing ceremonies and classes all-day
- the opportunity to share, sell or trade your products/services during our 2-hr informal lunchtime marketplace, if you wish
- you will be featured on our website and Facebook page
- we will share supportive ways for you to promote your work to our community, and ways you can help to promote this conference to your community.
Mini-Healing Session Providers
Serve yourself from the buffet lunch first, then offer complimentary 15-minute mini-healing sessions during our 2-hr lunchtime from approximately 12:30-2:30 pm. Your sessions will take place in the outdoor village on a beautiful grassy area (this is a rain or shine event).
BRING all that you need for your sessions, whether this means massage table, or other table, chair, pillow(s), bolster(s), blanket(s), canopy, etc., sign-up sheets to place at the main registration table and marketing collateral to share at your sessions and/or on our community marketing table.
Women will have the opportunity to sign-up for one mini-healing session (first come first served) when they arrive to check-in at the registration desk first things in the morning. If a women misses her appointment time with you, you can allow any other woman to take her place.
- your website, which healing work you will offer, a high quality head shot photo like the samples you see here. (Please submit a photo that is at least 240 pixels x 292 pixels at 72 dpi. Larger is fine and gives us more to work with.)
- a short description/list of the supplies/equipment you will bring
- optional: a very short description of how your modality helps people (MAXIMUM 50 words)
Mini-Session Provider Promotion
Your class will take place in the outdoor village on a beautiful grassy area (this is a rain or shine event). We have a limited supply of tables, chairs, and canopies, and are happy to share while supplies last. We highly encourage you to bring what you need (including decorations and possibly canopy if you want to use these).
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible:
- length of your class (MAXIMUM 75 min)
- workshop title plus description (MAXIMUM 90 words); you can see examples on this webpage—scroll down to bottom of page
- high quality head shot photo (Please submit a photo that is at least 240 pixels x 292 pixels at 72 dpi. Larger is fine and gives us more to work with.)
- short bio (maximum 90 words) with your website, or email address (see examples here)
- what supplies/equipment you will need and what you will bring for your class
- your preferred class start times in order of preference: 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm (we will do our best to accommodate your preferences, but cannot that guarantee you will receive your first nor second choice)
- whether your students need to bring anything special to your class, and if yes, what? we ask participants to bring folding lawn chairs, which some do, and we have some folding chairs we can loan you.